As digitalisation leads the way for most businesses across the length and breadth of the globe, automation has become an integral part of the process. Automation has turned out to be the backbone of most companies in their race to keep pace with ever-evolving technologies. To stay ahead in this cutthroat competition, UiPath offers the perfect platform for robotic process automation (RPA) on Cloud and on-premise. Start your UiPath Training to upskill yourself in it.
UiPath has been a global leader in end-to-end high-scale automation, offering reliable, quick, intelligent, and robust solutions for competitive advantages. The software for Windows desktop automation allows companies to automate repetitive tasks in order to expedite their office operations. It has multiple editions to cater to different types of users and follows the drag and drop method to keep human intervention at bay.
UiPath’s Intelligent Process Automation (IPA), according to the company, is based on “advanced computer vision, unattended robotics, and integration with third-party cognitive services from Google, IBM, Microsoft and ABBYY”.
- Autonomous Automation: Its autonomous automation characteristic makes UiPath stand out from the crowd and elevate business value of its clients. The AI-powered feature handles attended as well as unattended robot collaboration and queued work, which not just optimises workflow automation but also saves both time and costs.
- AI in Machine Vision: Another unique feature of UiPath is its ability to apply AI in the Computer/ Machine Vision field, which helps figure out and fix a vast range of problems. Among the key advantages of UiPath Robots are faster implementation and stable production. This happens because computer vision instantly captures all the screen changes while processes are running.
- Language Detection: UiPath Robots is capable of detecting language, extracting unstructured data as well as sentiment analysis. This capability takes the automation a notch above to knowledge-based processes where the tool automates the unstructured content by interpreting the content and applying rules.
- UiPath Studio: It’s this interface where users visualise their automation processes with the help of diagrams after deploying the drag-and-drop method. In a simple term, we can call it a blueprint of the tasks lined up for execution. See UiPath Tutorial to understand this concept .
- UiPath Robot: UiPath Robots are pressed into service to execute plans and tasks. This is done without any human involvement, yet it effectively delivers the desired results. UiPath Robots takes up the task as soon as it takes shape on the computer.
- UiPath Orchestrator: This web-based tool handles deployment, monitoring, and controlling automated bots and processes from a centralised forum.
Community Cloud: It automates operations at a small scale and is suitable for individuals or small teams.
Studio: This version targets individuals looking to leverage UiPath on an enterprise level.
Enterprise Cloud: This cloud-based edition comprises the entire RPA platform, including Studio, Robots, and Orchestrator.
Enterprise Server: This is an on-premise version of Enterprise Cloud.
Some of the important features of the software include cloud and virtual terminals hosting options, application compatibility, centralised repository, auto login security features, advanced screen scraping solution, and model business processes.