There are plenty of errors of this nature, but users need not worry. We will discuss error code [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2], the reasons behind the occurrence of the error and further provide simple methods to resolve error [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]. All you have to do is keep your focus on the post, and you will be able to resolve the error code [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2].
Why [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error occurs?
There are several reasons due to which this error can occur.
- MS Outlook Application on your computer may have been corrupted or broken.
- The cause of this error might be that you are using multiple Outlook accounts on the same device, and without clearing the cookies and cache, it might be an issue getting this error.
- One more reason for this error is that you are not using the web version application of Microsoft Outlook.
- Sometimes the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error might be caused when installing the software application on your PC.
HOW TO SOLVE [PII_EMAIL_AEF67573025B785E8EE2] ERROR CODE?
There are many solutions or methods you can try to solve the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Outlook error. Here we have discussed some techniques to help you fix the Microsoft Outlook pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2 error code. Let’s have a look:
Get the updated version of Outlook
Using an older version of the software might cause your problem. Make sure you are using the latest or most recent version of Outlook. While updating to the newest Outlook, download the latest Microsoft Office version because your upgraded Outlook will not run on an outdated Microsoft Office. To install the newest version of Microsoft Office;
- Check for its latest version in the updates.
- Download the new version.
- Restart your device
- Open your Outlook to ensure if the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] errorhas sorted out.
If the error has not been resolved by following the above steps, uninstall the MS Outlook version and install the most version.
Follow these steps to uninstall Outlook
- Look for applications in the search box.
- After the window opens, spot Outlook.
- Click on the software.
- Follow the cues carefully by reading each screen until you get to “uninstall.”
- After uninstalling, look for the new version and install
- Your computer might ask you to reboot
- After starting your device, sign in to the new Outlook and see if the error is still there.
Use Incognito Tab or Clear Cookies or Cache
Error [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] can also happen due to cookies or Cache stored in your computer. These cookies or cache are files that your computer stores to enhance your user experience of an app. These files can sometimes cause problems.
- Open your browser
- Press Ctrl + H on your keyboard
- Clear your browsing data
- Clear Cookies and Cache.
- Now login to your MS outlook accounts to check the issue.
- Open a private or incognito tab in a web browser.
- Go to Outlook and check if the issue is solved or not.
Use the web-based version.
If you still see the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error, this can occur if you are using an old browser as it may not be suitable with the new Outlook web application or the web-based version of Microsoft Outlook.
So if you desire to use the standard version of MS Outlook, you can refresh your browser and sign in again.
- In a web browser, go to the MS Outlook website and choose the standard or light edition of the web-based version.
- Enter your Outlook login information and see if you get the same error code or not.
Use the Auto repair tool.
Another method to fix the error [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] with Microsoft Outlook is to use the auto repair tool. Do the following:
- Search for “Apps and Features” in the search box.
- Then search for Microsoft Office 365.
- Choose the application and right-click on the “Change” option.
- For the title “How would you like to repair your Office programs?” There are two options to choose from: Online Repair and Quick Repair.
- Click on the Quick Repair option and then click on Repair again.
- Before proceeding further, you must save your work and click “Next.”
- This was the final step. After the Repair is complete, check if the error exists.
Try different Windows
If you are using Windows 10, try to replace it with windows 7 or 8. Changing windows sometimes helps in solving [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error.
Getting in Touch with the MS Outlook Support Team
If all the above-mentioned solutions or methods doesn’t work in solving the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error code. You need to contact Microsoft outlook support for instructions directly.
We expect you to rectify and solve this [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error code by following the methods mentioned above we have shown you in this post. If you are still unable to solve the error code, it might be an even bigger issue. All you need to do is contact the Microsoft Outlook Team to get the problem sorted out.