Starting posture: A comfortable and powerful starting posture can make you attack with all your strength and quickly avoid the opponent’s attack. If you are accustomed to attacking with the right hand, the appropriate starting position is with your left foot in front and at a 45-degree direction from your opponent. And your left heel should be side by side with your right toe for แทงมวยออนไลน์. The center of gravity should be on the back foot. Keep your elbows inwards and hands up, while your left hand is under your cheek and your right hand is under your chin. Note that the chin should always face down.
1.2. Footwork: Be vigilant at all times and maintain a sporting posture. Don’t become the target of an attack that stays still. If you are facing a boxing opponent who is used to hitting with the right hand, you should place your hand on the right side of your body. In the same way, if you are facing a boxing opponent who is accustomed to hitting with the left hand, you should put it on the left side of your body.
1.3. Boxing training. Successful boxers will start boxing training long before entering the ring. Whether it is air boxing training or boxing bag training, beginners must focus on using the appropriate form of attack. After being able to master a series of punching forms, boxers can usually combine multiple punching forms to attack, so that they can give their opponents a devastating attack.
2. What is boxing
Boxing is a sport for wrestling with boxing gloves. It has both amateur (also called Olympic boxing) and professional commercial competitions. The goal of the game is to get more points than the opponent in order to defeat the opponent or knock the opponent down and end the game. At the same time, the competitors must try to avoid the opponent’s blow. Boxing is called “the sport of the brave”. There are many records about boxing as early as in ancient Greece and Rome. In the ancient Olympics, boxing was already one of the competition events. By the third Modern Summer Olympics in St. Louis, men’s boxing was officially included in the competition.
3. Boxing skills and tactics
Boxing techniques include attacking, dodge, relaxation, movement, twisting techniques and good at counterattack.
Attack techniques include left and right straight punches, left and right uppercuts, left and right flat uppercuts, left and right swing punches, left and right oblique uppercuts, and jabs.
Boxing can only use fists to subdue the enemy, not legs, elbows and knees.
The benefits of boxing
The daily boxing course is a shape-building exercise. Boxing exercises have a large amount of exercise and have obvious fat-reducing effects. It has a good effect on losing weight and improving personal physical fitness and physical strength. In addition, boxing attacks are mainly based on punches, and the back of the shoulders Muscles and ligaments can be exercised moderately, and the whole person becomes more flexible.
2. Fitness and disease prevention
Boxing is a full-body sport, which pays great attention to the coordination of various parts of the body, which improves the sub-healthy physical condition of modern white-collar workers. At the same time, it can make people’s reactions more agile and concentration.
One of the reasons why boxing is popular with people is that it caters to the natural nature of humans who need to fight things. People who do not exercise tend to be grumpy, and those who punch are particular about boxing products. Angry, they are very temperamental and measure in daily life.
It’s really fun. Everyone who has practiced boxing will tell you the same thing, that is, boxing is much more fun than running, equipment, and other rigid exercises. In boxing, there are many flexible changes in pace and punching. If you are good at thinking and can win with wisdom, then you will find more fun.
Precautions for boxing
1. Don’t relax: Boxing is a sport that fights fiercely, which requires quite high physical strength. In order to maintain a good competitive state from beginning to end, you should learn to relax, and you should relax from the preparatory posture. Only when you relax, the movements will be flexible and the speed will be fast. Only when punching in a relaxed state can the components exert the power of muscle contraction, and can produce a strong and flexible explosive force. If you punch in a state of muscle tension, your speed will slow down and you will not be able to produce a strong explosive force. The opponent will also easily find your attack line. The punch should be attacked at the fastest speed in a relaxed state. Suddenly make a fist and push hard. This means that only when you relax can you have speed, explosive power, and lasting power.
2. Eyes closed: When defensive, once the opponent is attacking, it is not a calm observation and judgment, but closed eyes and bowing to avoid, so it is difficult to find the time to counterattack, can not effectively defend, and can not effectively counterattack. In this way, there is only a beating.
3. Only offensive but not defensive: Some practitioners do not pay attention to the training of defensive skills, they only know how to do their work, but cannot defend. This is very wrong. Because in the confrontation, the opponent is a living person, he will fight back, will see your weaknesses, and will also induce you to consume your energy.