- Clean and oil your weapons routinely, to keep them in top working request, Remember only a light layer of silicone oil frequently for all firearms inside and outside. Firearms with blow back highlights require silicone ointment 7mm rem mag ammo on the slides all the more frequently. Clean the barrel prior and then afterward use with a silicone grease, fix and pole. (Try not to utilize genuine weapon oil or greases like WD40)
- Utilize just smooth consistent 6mm round ammunition bought from a solid site. Try not to reuse ammunition or modest ammunition, they will perform ineffectively and harm the weapon.
- Utilize a savvy charger-this will add life and execution to your batteries. These chargers won’t cheat and harm the battery and ought to be utilized with all NiMh and LiPo batteries.
- Just use your weapon with charged batteries. Assuming your firearm is wearing out, take out the battery, supplant it and re-energize it. Try not to continue to shoot with a low battery.
- Keep the weapon dry, water can harm all possible parts of an AEG. Keep all screws tight. Dropping can likewise cause harm that is no repairable.
- Continuously read the wellbeing alerts and directions that is sent with each weapon or part. You can gain some useful knowledge from the photos assuming you can’t peruse the language.
- AEG’s are not worked for constant shooting. Keep time periods 5 second blasts to keep your weapon from overheating. A hot firearm can harm the cog wheels or engine.
- Never leave batteries in an air delicate firearm when you have completed the process of going for any drawn out time.
- Assuming that your firearm gets stuck you should eliminate the stuck BB prior to shooting once more. Firing a stuck firearm will cause harm that may not be repairable.
- Never load your magazine to over 80% limit. Completely stacking will make the spring relax then the magazine won’t work as expected.
- Never change or attempt to eliminate the Orange Tip from your weapon. This is unlawful (Federal) and some nearby states have exceptionally severe laws securing the orange tip.
- Never dispose of the Owner’s Manual for your firearm or parts; it will be an important upkeep instrument. Understand It!