About acolyte 5e background:
If I say that acolyte 5e background is one of the best backgrounds, it wouldn’t be wrong. Read the complete article, and then you will know why I am saying that.
After reading the following article, you will get complete information about the acolyte 5e background. When you get each and everything clearly, you can get the best experience of the game’s dnd 5e acolyte role.
In actuality, acolyte 5e is a member of the clergy and work as a junior. God has given them smaller spells ability, and you perform various functions in the temple.
The story of this background begins:
You are a person who serves your life in the temple to certain Gods. You are a person who passes messages or proposals between two peoples or groups. So you are an intermediary between the divine realm and earthly world.
You are responsible for acting as the chairperson and presiding over sacred rituals and arrange the devotion to deities. You also guide the believers on how to experience the manifestation of divine powder.
Skills and equipment required:
You can be a leader of a small church group or very far from the temple institute. Every position requires some types of skills and equipment to survive. Here is the list what you will need:
- You can use any two languages, with you are comfortable.
- A holy symbol.
- You will need A prayer book or wheel.
- Five incense sticks.
- Set of common clothes.
- A belt pouch has 15 GP.
Features of using acolyte 5e background:
- While playing as acolyte 5e, your companions and comrades will help you out in any situation.
- They will always respect you with the entire faith.
- If you or your companions are having any rash or recklessness and meet at a temple, alter, or another institute of any deity, you can receive free treatment. But if you provide complete ingredients for its spell.
- You can stay in any temple of the same faith and stay in touch with other companions. It can be possible if it’s a temple you have served before or think it’s your future destination.
- As you approach the temple, you can now call the priests for help, and he will surely help. But in a case, if you have maintained a good relationship with that temple and companions.
Characteristics of the acolyte 5e:
As the acolyte get experienced of their temple and other religious community, their characteristics will be shaped. It will influence your behaviours and ideals if you learn the history and doctrine and the relationship between the companions and temples.
- You believe a hero and worship him, and you always mention the deeds and examples of that hero.
- You always struggle for peace, and you can find out the common points between the fiercest enemies.
- You know that God always wants to talk to you; you have to listen.
- Their optimism can never be shacked in any situation.
- In any case, you always misquote or quote scriptures and
- It bothers me when you don’t tolerate worship or belief in any other deities.
- You also have a rough life; you enjoy food, wine, and high society.
- You have almost no experience in the outside world as you have spent approximately your complete life in the temple.
Ideals of acolyte 5e:
- You always preserved and maintained the ancient tradition of worship and sacrifices.
- You always help the needy people, no matter how much you spend on yourself.
- You always want to make a change as you think God is constantly working on it.
- You always wish to have the highest place in the religious hierarchy.
- You always believe that God will guide you in every action you will make.
- If you work hard one day, everything will be fine.
- You always strive to match your actions with God’s teaching to prove that you deserve the grace of God too.
Flaws in the acolyte 5e player:
- You judge peoples very quickly and very harshly.
- You always trust on those who control the power in the temple.
- You always blindly trust those who claim to share your belief.
- You are very rigid and don’t know how to be a little flexible.
- You always suspect strangers and think that they are the worst.
- Once you choose your life’s goal, you become so obsessed that everything comes in between getting hurt.